foreign language support?

From: Paul Morrison <morrisonpa_at_ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:24:54 -0700

Is there such a concept of a RDBMS in a Foreign language, or is it a single product with Error messages in the foreign language?

I have been asked to track down German, French and Japanese versions of DB2, Sybase, Informix, and Oracle for testing, and want to make sure I understand what exactly this entails.

TIA! paul
pmorriso_at_peregrine.com Received on Mon May 10 1999 - 15:24:54 CDT