Re: Database > 1 per Instance

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 12:03:57 -0700

Sherwin

I've heard of Metaface but that's about all - don't know any details of what they do.

They certainly need to change that image. There is no way for a single instance to refer to two databases. It may be they're attempting to show a distributed database, but even there you have two instances and two databases.

HTH. Pete