Re: ORACLE not available

From: Kekko <dini.f_at_adr.it>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:55:08 +0200

I have your same configuration (I too created manually the db because db_block_size isn't changeable during the installation!) and I have another user ("sys016") who can connect to the instance without problem. The message Oracle not available is referred to a problem with the instance and not referred to the user configuration, I think.