Re: Fuck NATO !!

From: no-one <c_at_c.c>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:21:07 +0100

big cat wrote:

> Fuck NATO the crazy dog in killing, where is the human right ?
> is it some ppl can have more human rights than the other ?
>
> Please stop bombing !!!

This is neither the time nor the place to be discussing this issue. But since you bring up the subject of human rights, I would like to hear your opinion on the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Kosovan Albanians by the Serb military.

Milosovic has the power to stop the bombing. Simply stop the genocide in Kosovo. Received on Mon May 10 1999 - 11:21:07 CDT