Dev.2k Server Jinitiator.

From: César Moreno Fernández <cmoreno_at_csi.uned.es>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 09:47:51 +0200

Hello all:

 I've just installed Developer/2000 Server and I tried with MSIE 4. and Netscape Comm. 4.03. I have seen there is bugs with some buttons and hints in the forms. I've asked to Oracle and they told me that the problem is de JINITIATOR. Then recomend me to change the version of the JINITIATOR but I dont´know how and where I can obtain a new version of the new Jinitiator.

 Any help would be appreciatte.

Thanks in advance an regards.
  Cesar Moreno.

--