Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: Arvin Meyer <a_at_m.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 17:25:06 -0400

I believe, if you re-read my answer, you'll see that I deducted from the gross figure. Deductions are from adjusted gross (lines 33, 34, of your tax return), not Taxable Income (line 39). People often give away more than half their money. My great-uncle who once owned a huge piece of Coca-Cola gave 95% of it to charity when he died. I haven't seen Bill Gates"s Income Tax return, so I can't comment on what percentage he gives away, but it's a lot of money. (Money he doesn't have to give at all, and does nothing to allay the animosity of those who hate the wealthy). The break even point for Bill Gates is everything over $15,200, the same as any family of 3. I don't believe that Bill Gates will ever fall into a lower tax bracket.

Arvin Meyer
onsite_at_esinet.net