Re: ORACLE AND CGI SCRIPT

From: Rafe Colburn <rafeco_at_rc3.org>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 21:13:22 -0400

Could it be that there are environment variables set when you run the program from a shell that aren't set when the Web server runs the program as a CGI script? I'd wager that it's some environmental difference between your user ID and the web server's user ID that's causing the problem.

--
Rafe Colburn . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . rafeco_at_rc3.org Outraged! Daily Edition . . . . . . . . . . . http://rc3.org Teach Yourself CGI in a Week . . . . . http://rc3.org/cgibook Received on Sat May 08 1999 - 20:13:22 CDT