Re: 24x7 with full backup

From: Steve Perry <sperry_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 17:35:07 -0700

We use BMC's SQL Backtrack with ADSM and it's also a good solution. The only gotchas are to make sure you setup dtoarchmon to pickup your archive logs every so often and make sure you backup the /dtbase directory (catalog information for Backtrack) after your backups and the archives. If you lose the catalog information, the data on adsm is worthless. If you take care of those 2 things, it's great.

my 2 cents.
Steve