NewBie - Unix fork and connect to oracle

From: Axiomatique <axiomatique_at_axiomatique.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 20:50:34 +0800

I am unable to understand, what is going wrong. Server Code
// Open a connection to database

In I N F I N I T E L O O P
// Upon receipt of a message from client.

  1. Forks a child, and tries to service the client.
  2. Child exits after servicing the client

SERVER -...// CODE IS HANGING HERE, no m

How should I structure to handle various requests from the clients. I need to
access the database for every client. Number of clients can be upto 100 simaltaneous.

Any views are solicited and appreciated.

I know, I could read the PRO/C book, but unable to find it and I need to

finish this code quite early.

Any Help , ANY BODY.

Regards
Deepak Received on Sat May 08 1999 - 07:50:34 CDT