Oracle Internal errors

From: <tvsujatha_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 06:25:33 GMT

Hi,

  We recently upgraded to Oracle 7.3.2 version on NCR unix and facing problems with respect to SQL*PLUS connections. Suddenly the SQL*PLUS connections take longer time to connect and after some time, system almost hangs by creating Core files for each of these connection. The error in alert log file shows as follws.

Once we shutdown and start the database it seems to be working fine. Does any one has similar experience, please share your views.

The above mentioned trace file shows the following message.

Dump file /o732/app/oracle/product/732/rdbms/log/ora_tcr3_22466.trc Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.2.1.0 - Production Release With the distributed, replication and parallel query options PL/SQL Release 2.3.2.0.0 - Production
ORACLE_HOME = /o732/app/oracle/product/732 System name: tc4hq
Node name:      tc4hq
Release:        4.0
Version:        3.0
Machine:        4850

Instance name: tcr3
Redo thread mounted by this instance: 1 Oracle process number: 0
Unix process pid: 22466, image: ora_s008_tcr3

Thanks in advance

Sujatha