MS PROXY 2.0 FIREWALL

From: John Dunn <ntborg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 22:59:40 -0500

HELP! I am at my ends witt with this virus called WINDOWS. I have a MS Proxy server service and the Oracle service running on the server and I need to know the port #'s to open up. So far I have made rules for 1521-1526. I am wondering what the IPC port is. If any one can steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Received on Fri May 07 1999 - 22:59:40 CDT