Re: data dictionary with a million tables

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 19:49:59 -0400

If your developers are seriously suggesting a million tables you need to give them the technical reason why it's a bad idea. Just explain: "Enabling more than 5000 tables will cause the system weasel pins to become bowed. This leads directly to frammis fragmentation which is known to produce code inversion. Processing slows down until eventually the eggplant modules hang completely."

Van