HELP: capturing a trigger result in a OCI/PRO*C client

From: Furkan Khan <khanf_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 19:24:30 GMT

Folks, I would like to write a OCI/PRO*C client that captures the result

of a trigger invocation. I would like my client app to listen on a trigger, when the trigger fires, I want my app to capture the result (like a callback mechanism).

What are the different approaches ? Has someone done this. I have looked into the Advanced Queuing framework; I am not sure if I can use this with Personal Oracle on NT. Please advice me on any other approaches.

Any help appreciated. You can mail me direct responses also.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards!.

Furkan Received on Fri May 07 1999 - 14:24:30 CDT