oradim80 with insufficient privilege

From: cho5 <cho5_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 18:49:46 GMT

I did use ORADIM80 to create new instance and connected with INTERNAL to do STARTUP NOMOUNT. I am keep getting ORA-01031 insufficient privileges. Since I am using INTERNAL id, I should be able to do STARTUP NOMOUNT. Any thought on this problem would be appreciated. Received on Fri May 07 1999 - 13:49:46 CDT