ORA - 01403 - no data found

From: uri bargil <uri_at_trans-planet.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 14:40:17 +0300

Hello
Im using Oracle DB 8 with OAS 4.0.7 on SUN SOLARIS 2.6. I try to execute some SELECT sql statements using OCI. The columns in the DB are - varchar2 , number and date(DD-MON-YYYY) , in my code they are char , int ,and long.
Im using OCIDefineByPos() to connect the fetched data from the Db with the variables in my code.
There is only one row fetched every time(unique parameter). There is defenatelly data in the DB.
No matter what I do I get the error in the subject.

1)What can cause this problem?
2)How can I solve it?
Thank you.
Uri Received on Fri May 07 1999 - 06:40:17 CDT