CORBA 2.0 support on OWAS3...

From: <khrhui_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 19:26:44 GMT

hi... I've an initiative of CORBA prototype work with OWAS3... Now, I've few general questions for this OWAS3 and hope get them answered here...

Is OWAS3's Web Request Broker (WRB) a CORBA 2.0 compliant ORB...? Does OWAS3 support CORBA/IIOP...? The WRB provides some set of APIs for underneath objects interoperability... If objects use these WRB APIs for invoking other objects, is it a viable CORBA implementation on OWAS3...? Any other direction beside Oracle official technical paper to CORBA implementation with OWAS3 is greatly appreciated...

Thanks
Raymond