Migrating v7.3.3 to v8.0.4 on Windows NT - Tips and Pitfalls

From: Merlin Team <merlin_project_at_free4all.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 09:48:28 +0100

Hi,

We are in the process of planning the migration of our production databases from v7.3.3 to v8.0.4.

Environment

Windows NT4.0 Server
Windows 95 and Windows NT4.0 Workstation clients

The plan is to replace the existing Oracle installation with an Oracle v8.0.4 installation.

Can anybody provide any information on the best approach and any pitfalls that we may encounter.

Thanks

Paul
paul_merlin_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu May 06 1999 - 03:48:28 CDT