OPS$users

From: Vorname Name <Vorname.Name_at_pcm.bosch.de>
Date: 6 May 1999 12:44:11 GMT

Hello,

        I would like to know how to create an oracle user account with similar user and password as the NT username and password i.e. to log on to Oracle the NT username and password should be used for authentication and no special password is required.

        I am not sure how to create such users but i think such users have OPS$ extensions.

        I would be grateful to any help provided.

	Thank you,
	Regards,
	Darshan.K.