two separate Oracle installs on one server??

From: Shelly Feran <feran_at_cc.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 18:01:20 GMT

Hi - can someone point me at a FAQ, checklist or something similar for running two separate installs of Oracle (one is 7.3.4, the other 7.3.3) on one SUN 3500? The machine is the test/dev. server for two different projects - each with their own install and multiple SIDs. Currently one project is installed, now it's time to move the other one onto the same machine. The basics (listener address change for one, paths, environment variables) I think we have covered - but there must be subtle things?

thanks
Shelly Feran
McGill University Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 13:01:20 CDT