Which parameters for ORA-Lite via ODBC?

From: <franz.mueller_at_orbis.de>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 15:26:51 GMT

I have an application, which accesses data from an ODBC-Source. When there is MS-SQL-Server as DB-System I must provide the following parameters:
Server, DSN,User,password
Server is the alias of the DB-Server
DSN is the name of the name of the data source User and Password ....

Which value must I provide when I replace the MS-SQL-Server with ORACLE Lite?
No Server?
No User, No Password (oracle does not ask for one)?

Thank you for any suggestions

Franz Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 10:26:51 CDT