Oracle vs SQL server

From: Masjid1 <masjid1_at_aol.com>
Date: 5 May 1999 15:21:19 GMT

This is not an attempt to start a flame war. Or a mine is better contest. I was recently reading an article comparing the two databases and the author said both programs were good and that each could be used various situations interchangeably but the author said this is true in only 95% percent of the cases. My question is what area (mainly the 5%) is beyond SQL server's abilities. I apologise if this questions has been asked and answered. Thank you in advance Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 10:21:19 CDT