Can I print card using HTML?

From: yuesan <yuesan_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: 5 May 1999 14:29:48 GMT

Hi

In my project, I am using HTML file to print the card on the prepared paper from Oracle application server dynamicly. The card looks like IC card. My solution is that output a html file which contains many cards, one card, one A4 size html page. some blank lines are inserted between the two cards. I have done that on my development site.but in my production enviroment, it depends on printer and Web browser setting and it is very diffcult to print card correctly.
Does anybody know better method to solve this problem? Is there any oracle product can solve this problem? Is there any oracle product can output PDF file dynamicly from oracle web application server?

Thanks a lot Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 09:29:48 CDT