Re: How to create a table in a script?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:47:56 -0400

Arno,

    I don't understand why you are having a problem. The example I used is derived directly from a 6803 line script that I used just three weeks ago to create a copy of a database with 264 tables. I was able to create all 264 tables successfully.

    I did have trouble loading the data into one of the tables. It is a single row table with 195 columns. I had no problems loading any of the other tables including several with about 1 million rows and up to one hundred columns.

    Double check your syntax and if it is correct I suspect that the problem is one of size limitations and that the same limitations will apply to PL/SQL as apply to SQL*Plus.

regards

Jerry Gitomer