Re: Is it possible to show arros style on Forms text item?

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 13:35:36 +0400

Look at D2KWUTIL.PLL PL/SQL library with WIN_API_SESSION.Change_cursor procedure.

I've no tried it yet, but I hope it will help you.

NOTE: I use Forms 5, but Forms 4.5 has the same library. Maybe there is such

      procedure also...

Please, let me know if it works.

Good Luck!

--
Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division Phone: +7 (095) 234 0636 (6 lines) FAX: +7 (095) 234 0640 E-mail: vsorokin_at_dd.ru OR vsorokin_at_prosoft.ru http://www.dd.ru Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 04:35:36 CDT