DBMS_LOCK package. How to call those functions?

From: <mcui_at_cc.usu.edu>
Date: 4 May 99 15:03:43 MDT

I am trying to call a build-in function in DBMS_LOCK package but it always got an error as follows.
SQLWKS> SELECT DBMS_LOCK.request(2,2,2,false) from dual

     2>
SELECT DBMS_LOCK.request(2,2,2,false) from dual

                               *

ORA-00904: invalid column name

    I login in as SYS or DBA.
  II login as either sys or DBA. How can I call those functions?

muyi
MUYI CUI
Dentrix Inc
mcui_at_dentrix.com Received on Tue May 04 1999 - 16:03:43 CDT