oasnetconf file - Problem

From: uri bargil <uri_at_trans-planet.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 02:11:47 +0300

Im writing a c cartridge in OAS 4.0.7 with DB ORACLE 8 on SUN SOLARIS 2.6.
Because I changed the IP , I need to run the oasnetconf file. While doing so I gwt these errprs :
1) unable to read site.app,or site.app was corrupted. 2) while trying to read resources.ora

   :YS::EXCEPTION::IOERROR::NOTFOUND
Is this really a problem?
How can I solve it? Received on Tue May 04 1999 - 18:11:47 CDT