AGENT WILL NOT START!

From: Aaron Seaton <aaron_seaton_at_scotiamarkets.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 09:07:06 -0400

Hello all,

    I have a fresh installation of Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3 on NT and everything is working great, except for the Oracle Intelligent Agent service that is needed to run Enterprise Manager properly. When the service attempts to start I receive a nasty "memory exeception" error, and NT complains that a certian address in memory is incorrectly being referenced. Does anyone know how to solve this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Aaron Seaton Received on Tue May 04 1999 - 08:07:06 CDT