Re: Enterprise Manager : Job scheduling: failedto authenticate user

From: Ronald <ronr_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 6:20:12 +0200

On Mon, 3 May 1999 16:33:56 +0200, Jean-François VINCENT wrote (in message <372DB3D3.E515C5AC_at_platinum.com>):

> Hi
>
> I' don't succeed into submitting a job via Enterprise Manager
>
> When i try to submit a dir on a node, the job failed and says me an error
> message : failed to authenticate user..
>
> Does anyone know why ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> J-Fr.

Did you fill in the file:preferences the userid/password for the user that = should run the job on the node ?

It should work.
--
Ronald. --- PGP Public Key: http://home.wxs.nl/~ronr/public_pgp_key.txt ---

The best way to accellerate a computer running windows is at 9.8 m/s^2 Received on Mon May 03 1999 - 23:20:12 CDT