Re: negative effects of running catalog.sql twice???

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 03:11:34 GMT

On Mon, 03 May 1999 15:10:11 GMT, kal121_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>So, my question is, are there any negative effects of running these scripts
>again? Will it blow away any old dictionary views with vital information?

I've never know this to be a problem. The CATALOG script attempts to drop everything before it is created. The first time through, all your drops will fail. The second time through, all the drops will succeed. You should be ok here.

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the Corner Where You Are mailto:jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com Received on Mon May 03 1999 - 22:11:34 CDT