OAS-01403 no data found

From: uri bargil <uri_at_trans-planet.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 05:16:35 +0300

Hello
Since we installed a firewall I get the message in the subject (prior to this everything was working).
Im working with oracle8 and ows4.0.7 on sun solaris 2.6. Does someone Know if there is somewhere in the DB or/and the application server that I have to change the IP of my server to the new IP? Can this be the cause to the problem in the subject? uri
e-mail : uri_at_trans-planet.com Received on Mon May 03 1999 - 21:16:35 CDT