Re: ORA-01403 - no data found

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 23:54:46 +0200

Hi Uri,

I would probably start doubting which sql-statements really are being executed on the server.
Then I would try two different approaches: port the statement to sql*plus
and two: put the instance in trace mode by setting sql_trace = true in init<sid>.ora. This is the only method to retrieve the statements which retrieve no data, the error message will also appear in the trace file.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA