Re: number of rows in a table

From: Sankara Srinivasan <ssankar_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:25:19 -0400

I would suggest you to do the following.

create a spool file from sql plus
then select 'analyze table ' || Table_name || ' compute statistics;' from user_tables;
run the spooled file.

Now look into user_tables. You will also have the number of rows in the table. Mail me at shanki_at_excite.com if you have more questions

Shanki