Re: Finding skipped blocks

From: Terry Dykstra <tdykstra_at_cfol.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 12:43:48 -0600

You can use dba_extents. Any time you have an extent_id > 0, your table, index is fragmented. Use block_id and blocks to get the full picture. If you are locking for skipped blocks within the tablespace, you need to use something like: current row blockid + current row blocks <> next row blockid

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamPS)
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.
<373d5f95.10884634_at_netnews.worldnet.att.net>...