negative effects of running catalog.sql twice???

From: <kal121_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 15:10:11 GMT

Everything was working fine up until yesterday... when I started getting an

"ORA-06553: PLS-213: package STANDARD not accessible" error.

The database had been running fine for several weeks prior to this, I should add.

So, I ran catalog and catproc again, and this appeared to have fixed the problem.

So, my question is, are there any negative effects of running these scripts again? Will it blow away any old dictionary views with vital information?

The installion automatically runs these scripts for me - I've never had to run them manually before, now I'm worried about the possible effects of doing this.

Thanks.