Oracle / Apache

From: Jérôme Texier <jtexier_at_ystel.fr>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 17:15:00 +0200

I have a problem with accent under Oracle 7.3.3.

I have a Apache server under AIX 4.2 and when I save records with a browser, I lost all accents.

The User and Groups are positionned in the httpd.conf and the NLS_LANG = AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1 for this user.

The database has NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1.

I don't know what to do, so if you can help me ...

Jérôme
jt_at_ystel.fr