Re: Online Backup Multiple Databases

From: Burkhard Kiesel <burkhard.kiesel_at_med.siemens.de>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 13:25:19 +0200

I uses a perl script, which get as an argument the Oracle-Instance, after that, the complete Instance will be backed up to tape. The script itself retrieves all the informations about the oracle instance. If I want to backup multiple instances, I start the script a second or third time, with the other instance as an argument. All Instances can be append to the tape.

Burkhard