stand-by database question

From: Jean-François VINCENT <jf.vincent_at_platinum.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 09:41:55 +0200

Hi

i've set up a stand by database but i wonder when i type the recover database recovery on the stand by database

It always waiting for redolog files and when i set the auto mode of recovery and when it not find the last redo log file it stop..

It 's not clear for me, can anyone help me ?

thank you.

JFr Received on Mon May 03 1999 - 02:41:55 CDT