Re: Full scan perf. problem after mig Oracle 7.3.4/8.0.5

From: Steve McAllister <smcallister_at_msn.com.REMOVE>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 08:14:14 -0700

Since you did not say what type of machines you were using and if they were the same type of machine I will assume they are not the same. In addition you did not give any info on how Oracle was setup on each machine.

I would get some benchmarking software and see how fast each system can read/write to the hardrives first. You may have other system related issues that make NT to appear lots faster.

Steve McAllister
IXL