Re: Can I change the current log sequence number ?

From: Andrew Babb <andrewb_at_mail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 09:42:27 +0800

Not sure of the question, but once the resetlogs has been issued you must backup the database again (Hot or Cold) and only when this backup is complete will you be able to recover the database again.

Any logs generated before the RESETLOGS being issued can only be recovered against a backup taken BEFORE the RESETLOGS

Hope this helps,
Andrew