Hello

From: Shiva Nadarajah <shadaraj_at_cs.uah.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:21:43 -0500

Hi,

I would like to know.. if I install Oracle 8 server on Solaris, are there any NT tools I can use to interact with the database.

I know that on Oracle for NT there are NT tools provided. Would these tools work if Oracle is installed on a Solaris machine ?

Thanks for your help.

Shiva Received on Fri Apr 30 1999 - 16:21:43 CDT