Re: Oracle 8.0.5 and ADO 2.0 Question

From: <schatzy_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:20:57 GMT

FYI, Openlink Software - http://www.openlinksw.com - provides universal data access drivers which provide complete support for ADO. They support multi- tiered and lite connections to all major database vendors. If it's OLE-DB providers you're after (as is the case with SQL Server 7 DTS), they recently introduced generic OLE-DB providers for the major RDBMS as well.

-Stephen