Re: help! info about PUBLIC role

From: <kal121_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 19:47:29 GMT

Thanks for the reply. What I'm really looking for is where does it say that PUBLIC has the "UNLIMITED TABLESPACE" privilege? I know it is out there somewhere, because all of my new users get unlimited tablespace by default.

This is what I get when I run the scripts:

  1* select distinct privilege from dba_tab_privs where grantee = 'PUBLIC' SQL> / PRIVILEGE

DELETE
EXECUTE
INSERT
SELECT
UPDATE SQL> select * from dba_role_privs where grantee = 'PUBLIC';

no rows selected

SQL> select * from dba_sys_privs where grantee = 'PUBLIC';

no rows selected

Thanks.