Creating 8i Service on NT

From: Super Kev <steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:43:07 +0100

We recently upgraded to 8i and created 2 x new services using the Database Configuration Assistant on NT...

We specfied the internal password, checked it and then set the creation process off...

What I can't understand is that we cannot now connect as internal with the password we entered...

The database creation file logs on as internal with the password we specified !!!!

Has anyone else experienced this, or have I arsed it up again somehow ????

Also ... how do I reset the internal password to something that has greater than a billion to one chance of being guessed ????

--
Cheers

Steve Bright

steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk Received on Fri Apr 30 1999 - 09:43:07 CDT