Re: e-mail notification in Oracle Workflow

From: Rob Potts <rjpotts_at_erinet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:37:56 -0400

Good question.....

I am having similar problems, only with web applications. You might try looking at Oracle*mail and JavaMail. There is a lot of info on JavaMail. But I keep running into dead ends on the Oracle*Mail product. I tried contacting Oracle about it and the blew me off. Received on Fri Apr 30 1999 - 09:37:56 CDT