NT Authentication with Solaris Oracle Server

From: James-TK Low <jameslow_at_cls.uob.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:33:35 +0800

Hi,

I have been looking through the section of External Authentication in the Oracle Administration manuals.  I am still not clear if the following is possible.

I have NT workstation users, being authenticated by a NT domain server.  And want to connect to an Oracle server on a Sparc Solaris machine based on that NT user authentication.  Is this possible?

Of course, if the Oracle server is on a NT server, then it is possible.  But it is equally possible with a Sparc Solaris backend???

Thanks in advance for any info.

Regards,
James-TK Low
Systems Administrator
United Overseas Bank
Singapore Received on Fri Apr 30 1999 - 00:33:35 CDT