Memory by user

From: Jean-Marie Debieuvre <jmdebieuvre_at_datasynthese.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:00:50 +0200

Hello,

Windows NT 4.0 platform
Oracle Server 7.3

I use Oracle with many "simple" SQL request. I just want to know the amoung of memory it is necessary to install onto my Windows NT Server ? Only the Oracle process run on it.

I suppose I have 20-25 users. I have actually 128 Mo. Is it necessary to add more RAM.

How many average RAM is used by each user connected and using the Oracle Server database ?

Thanks for your answer.

Jean-Marie Debieuvre
(DATA SYNTHESE) Received on Fri Apr 30 1999 - 09:00:50 CDT