Re: Help need to know what a "Oracle commerce server" is.

From: Bruce Watson <_at_EGarden.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 01:58:38 +0000

kevin ranjith wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to know what an Oracle Commerce server is or
> where I can get info .

Looks like they changed the name again. It was Oracle Internet Commerce Server. Now looks like its called iStore:

        http://www.oracle.com/ebusiness/crm_ecommerce.html

Oracle Technology Network (OTN) has an out of date white paper on it, but I don't have it bookmarked, so I don't know the URL right off.

Any of you Oracle sales types want to clarify what's going on with the names? Is this ICS v3 perchance?

--
Bruce Watson

remove **nospam** from return address to reply Received on Thu Apr 29 1999 - 20:58:38 CDT