Re: ORACLE Query

From: TurkBear <johng_at_nospam.mm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:52:47 GMT

This cries out for relational tables :

[ Note not actual code follows, just representational ]

Create Table Person_data (
person_name,
person_id primary key )

Create Table Skill_Data (
Skill_name,
Skil_Pers_key foreign key referencing Person_data.person_id )

Then your could do:

Select person_name, skill_name from
person_data p,skill_Data s
where
p.pereson_id = s.Skil_Pers_key
order by person_name;

 This way, all skills that are related to that person will be displayed....

Hope it provides some ideas...