how to remove SID which is not in use

From: Ramanarao Chamarty <rchamart_at_thunder.temple.edu>
Date: 29 Apr 1999 19:10:38 GMT

hi folks,

We have a proprietary app running on top of Oracle 7.3.4 on NT. When the system starts up , we have two services which show up in associated with SID : ORCL (default). I was planning on removing it from the Registry as we have only one instance and all the services associated with it are up. Please Advice.

Ramanarao Chamarty
rchamart_at_temple.edu Received on Thu Apr 29 1999 - 14:10:38 CDT