Re: Memory by user

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:03:08 -0400

Hi Jean-Marie,

    The answer to your question is dependent on your users. If they are satisfied with the performance when running on a 128M system 128M is enough. If they aren't satisfied you need more.

    If you are supporting 20 to 25 active users I would suggest increasing RAM to 1GB. After all, when you are talking about the salaries of 20 to 25 people it won't take long to recoup your investment in memory.

regards

Jerry Gitomer